Monday 5 August 2013

Gleno Waterfall

(click on the image to enlarge)

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to update you about the project.  Between now and the beginning of October, I'll be showcasing the images that I'm planning to make available to buy.  Hopefully this will whet (or wet!) your appetite!  The images will then be available for sale from 1st October.  More details about that nearer the time, though I do hope to be able to offer ordering both locally (through me or Knock Presbyterian) and online in some form.

In the meantime, if you've not been to Gleno Waterfall in Co. Antrim, I'd highly recommend even a short visit.  Susie, Bethany and myself had a short trip there yesterday.  They played Poohsticks and had a wander, while I donned my wellies and had a go at taking a picture.  I'll probably end up purchasing waders by the end of this project, but for now the wellies will have to do!

Stay tuned and thanks for all the support you've already shown for this idea.

Paul :)

1 comment: